Conferences and Meetings
Whether it’s to eat, celebrate, stay or play, it’s easy for groups of all sizes to experience Spartan hospitality with our conference and event planning services. Our expert planners and staff and first-rate campus venues bring more than 35,000 guests back year after year. Let our conference professionals assist you in planning and executing your MSU experience.
MSU offers more than 200 meeting spaces conveniently available within the residence halls. Academic space is also available throughout the campus and can be booked through Univeristy Conference Services. In addition, we can facilitate the use of other campus venues.
We offer several options to fit your needs, Contact Us for more info and to find a solution to fit your needs.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in an intimate setting.
University Conference Services
When you host your next camp or conference at MSU, our talented staff provide around-the-clock service.
Kellogg Conference Center
With a variety of meeting spaces, the Kellogg Center is perfect for business meetings, weddings and conferences.
Conveniently located on campus, the Union offers guests a true taste of the Spartan experience.
Whether exchanging wedding vows or catching the big game, your party will create lasting memories at the Huntington Club.
Host your next event at the home of the 2000 National Champion Spartan Basketball Team.
Plan your meeting at one of the intimate private dining rooms at Brody Square, The Edge at Akers or The Gallery at Snyder/Phillips. Your guests will enjoy the wide variety of dining experiences provided by MSU's Culinary Services designed to meet every dietary need, including vegetarian, vegan, kosher and halal options. We offer many dining room options, several being multimedia equiped to address all of your presentation needs.
Our team coordinates all aspects of summer conferencing utilizing residence hall housing and dining, offers year-round web registration services for any conference using any campus space, coordinates the reservations of residence hall classrooms, reserves private dining rooms and group general-seating options for residential culinary services, and manages visiting scholar housing options for university-sponsored short-term guests.
- Suite-style residence hall rooms including linens, shared restrooms by gender, lounges and public areas, use of most intramural sport facilities on campus, and Ethernet connection.
- Community-style residence hall rooms including linens, locked community bathrooms per floor by gender, lounges and public areas, use of most intramural sport facilities on campus, and Ethernet connection.
- Apartment-style accomodations including linens, private kitchen, private bathroom, furnished common living area, air conditioning and use of most intramural sport facilities on campus.
MSU offers more than 200 meeting spaces conveniently available within the residence halls. Academic space is also available throughout the campus. In addition, we can facilitate the use of other campus venues.
Planning a gathering can be a stressful venture, whether a casual cocktail party or a black tie affair. Luckily, when you choose Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center as the venue for your special event, one of our professionally-trained planners will make sure that your event is well-organized and, most importantly, well-executed. Successful meetings are a breeze with our special Spartan services. You’ll start with your choice of perfect MSU meeting spaces, the best accommodations for your guests, and the numerous amenities that make events at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center stand out from the rest. We’ll help you choose your event space, menu selections, floor plans, and more.
Event Services at the Kellogg Hotel:
- Over 35,000 square feet of flexible event space
- 300-seat auditorium
- 160 guest rooms and five executive suites
- 32 event rooms
- Covered parking
- 2:1 guest-to-staff ratio
- State of the Art audio/visual equipment
- Experienced, professionally-trained event planners
- A wide variety of delicious menu options
- High-speed Internet
- A prime location near both Michigan State University and Michigan’s Capitol
We take pride in our ability to provide meeting services in a rather unique and special venue. Located in the heart of East Lansing and on the campus of Michigan State University, the MSU Union will help you create the right atmosphere to improve your productivity and your creativity.
The MSU Union offers the following amenities:
- Six meeting rooms accommodating 10 - 250 people
- 16 bowling lanes
- Food court
- Retail shops
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
Registered Student Organization Meetings:
Registered student organizations are accommodated at the MSU Union with open arms. No cost for your meeting-space means you can get down to work and save your limited budget for more important things. Our coordinators will be happy to assist you with planning special events at special student rates. Contact us today for more information.
The following amenities are available to registered students:
- Free third-floor meeting rooms for Registered Student Organizations
- Concourse solicitation for Registered Student Organizations
- Affordable special room rates for student social events
To book an event, please contact Amy Williams at 517-432-2446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located on the fourth floor of Spartan Stadium overlooking the MSU football field, The Huntington Club features 18,000 square feet of modern and airy designs with picturesque views of the Spartan Football Stadium and the MSU campus. The flexible space can be customize to your event needs.
Bookable Spaces and Capacities:
- Banquet hall: 500
- Theatre: 400
- Classroom: 150
- Exhibit space: 130
- Banquet hall with dance floor: 350
Banquet, theatre, classroom and exhibts requires the rental of tables and/or chairs.
For event rates and availability, please us at 517-432-7071.
Host your next meeting, luncheon, reception, or other special event at the Breslin Center. Our facilities include four meeting rooms and two auxiliary gymnasiums located on the Mezzanine Level. Additionally, a curtain system allows the Breslin Center to convert the main arena floor into an intimate setting for a multitude of functions. The Breslin Center staff can also provide you with information to coordinate catering, decorating, or any other special requirements.
Event Services at the Breslin Center:
- State-of-the-art facility available for concerts, family shows and sporting events
- Meetings and banquets for 10 to 800
- Trade shows
- Seating arrangements for 4,000 to 15,000
- Audio/visual equipment
- Wireless Internet access
- Sound systems
- Marquee advertising
- Telephone services/conference calls
For event rates and availability, please contact Sales Manager Nanci Yeadon at 517-432-1989 or email@example.com.