University Conference Services
- Coordinates summer conferencing using residence halls and dining halls
- Offer year-round web registration using any campus space
- Coordinate reservations of residence hall classrooms
- Reserve private dining rooms and group general-seating options for residential culinary services
- Manages visiting scholar housing options for university-sponsored short-term guests
- Suite-style residence hall rooms including linens, shared restrooms by gender, lounges and public areas, use of most intramural sport facilities on campus and Ethernet connection
- Community-style residence hall rooms including linens, locked community bathrooms per floor by gender, lounges and public areas, use of most intramural sport facilities on campus and Ethernet connection
- Apartment-style accommodations including linens, private kitchen, private bathroom, furnished common living area, air conditioning and use of most intramural sport facilities on campus
- MSU offers more than 200 meeting spaces within the residence halls
- Academic space is also available throughout the campus.
- We can facilitate the use of other campus venues
We offer many dining room options, several being multimedia equipped at:
- Brody Square
- The Edge at Akers
- The Gallery at Snyder/Phillips
- Service provided by MSU's Culinary Services to meet every dietary need, including vegetarian, vegan, kosher and halal options
If you are interested in private dining options or if you’re holding an event or conference, please contact University Conference Services at 517-353-9300 or email@example.com. Please note that you cannot bring outside food or beverages, including cakes/desserts, into our dining locations on campus.
Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center:
We’ll help you choose your event space, menu selections, floor plans, and more.
- Over 35,000 square feet of flexible event space
- 300-seat auditorium
- 160 guest rooms and five executive suites
- 32 event rooms
- Covered parking
- 2:1 guest-to-staff ratio
- State of the Art audio/visual equipment
- Experienced, professionally-trained event planners
- A wide variety of delicious menu options
- High-speed Internet
- A prime location near both Michigan State University and Michigan’s Capitol
To book an event, please contact Sales and Conference Services at 517-432-3086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The MSU Union:
- Six meeting rooms accommodating 10-250 people
- 16 bowling lanes
- Food court
- Retail shops
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
Registered Student Organization Meetings
No cost for your meeting-space means you can get down to work and save your limited budget for more important things. Contact us for more information.
The following amenities are available to registered students:
- Free third-floor meeting rooms for Registered Student Organizations
- Concourse solicitation for Registered Student Organizations
- Affordable special room rates for student social events
To book an event, please contact Amy Williams at 517-432-2446 or email@example.com.
The Huntington Club
- Located on the fourth floor of Spartan Stadium overlooking the MSU football field,
- features 18,000 square feet of modern and airy designs with views of the Spartan Football Stadium and the MSU campus.
Flexible space can be customized:
- Banquet hall: 500
- Theater: 400
- Classroom: 150
- Exhibit space: 130
- Banquet hall with dance floor: 350
Banquet, theater, classroom and exhibits requires the rental of tables and/or chairs.
For event rates and availability, please us at 517-432-7071.
Breslin Student Events Center
- Four meeting rooms
- two auxiliary gymnasiums located on the Mezzanine Level
- Curtain system allows the Breslin Center to convert the main arena floor into an intimate setting for a multitude of functions
- Staff can also provide you with information to coordinate catering, decorating, or any other special requirements
- State-of-the-art facility available for concerts, family shows and sporting events
- Meetings and banquets for 10 to 800
- Trade shows
- Seating arrangements for 4,000 to 15,000
- Audio/visual equipment
- Wireless Internet access
- Sound systems
- Marquee advertising
- Telephone services/conference calls
For event rates and availability, please contact sales manager Nanci Yeadon at 517-432-1989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.