NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
University Conference Services
The University Conference Services team oversees reservations in the residence halls. We focus not just on your reservation, but on determining the appropriate space and the appropriate set up to reach the desired outcome of your event. Our team provides a number of services throughout the year to our campus community and beyond.
- Coordinate summer conferencing using residence halls and dining halls
- Offer year-round web registration using any campus space
- Facilitate reservations of residence hall classrooms
- Reserve private dining rooms and group general-seating options for residential culinary services
- Manage visiting scholar housing options for university-sponsored short-term guests
- Reserving Campus Space
MSU offers more than 200 meeting spaces within the residence halls. Academic space is also available throughout the campus. University Conference Services can facilitate the use of other campus venues.
If you are interested in holding an event or conference on campus, please contact University Conference Services at 517-353-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Dining
We offer many dining room options, several being multimedia equipped at:
- Brody Square
- The Edge at Akers
- The Gallery at Snyder/Phillips
Service provided by MSU's Culinary Services to meet every dietary need, including vegetarian, vegan, kosher and halal options. Please note that you cannot bring outside food or beverages, including cakes/desserts, into our dining locations on campus.
If you are interested in private dining options for your group’s meeting or event, please contact University Conference Services at 517-353-9300 or email@example.com.
- Housing Options
- Suite-style residence hall rooms including linens, shared restrooms by gender, lounges and public areas, use of most intramural sport facilities on campus and Ethernet connection
- Community-style residence hall rooms including linens, locked community bathrooms per floor by gender, lounges and public areas, use of most intramural sport facilities on campus and Ethernet connection
- Apartment-style accommodations including linens, private kitchen, private bathroom, furnished common living area, air conditioning and use of most intramural sport facilities on campus
If you are interested in securing housing for a visiting scholar, please contact University Conference Services at 517-353-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kellogg Sales and Conference Services
The Kellogg Sales and Conference Services team is ready to help you choose your event space, menu selections, floor plans, and more. We oversee reservations and sales for the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, Kellogg Catering, MSU Union, MSU Alumni Memorial Chapel, the Huntington Club at Spartan Stadium and the Breslin Student Events Center.
- Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center
- Over 35,000 square feet of flexible event space
- 300-seat auditorium
- 160 guest rooms and five executive suites
- 32 event rooms
- Covered parking
- 2:1 guest-to-staff ratio
- State of the Art audio/visual equipment
- Experienced, professionally-trained event planners
- A wide variety of delicious menu options
- High-speed Internet
- A prime location near both Michigan State University and Michigan’s Capitol
To book an event or conference at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center, please contact Kellogg Sales and Conference Services at 517-432-3086 or email@example.com.
- MSU Union and MSU Alumni Memorial Chapel
At the MSU Union, we pride ourselves on providing exemplary service for any size group. Let our experienced, professional planners assist you with making arrangements for any event at the MSU Union and MSU Alumni Memorial Chapel.
Space is available for university faculty, staff and students, as well as the public for conferences, banquets, meetings, luncheons, dinners, dances, wedding receptions and more.
If you are interested in booking a space in the MSU Union, please contact Sales Manager Amy Williams at 517-432-2446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Huntington Club at Spartan Stadium
Located on the fourth floor of Spartan Stadium overlooking the MSU football field, the Huntington Club features 18,000 square feet of modern and airy designs with views of the Spartan Football Stadium and the MSU campus. Whether for a business meeting or a wedding reception, the Huntington Club will create memories for all that attend. Learn more about the space here.
If you are interested in booking the Huntington Club, please contact Kellogg Catering at (517) 432-7071.
- Breslin Student Events Center
Host your next conference, meeting, luncheon, reception or other special event at the Breslin Center. The center features four meeting rooms and two auxiliary gymnasiums. The curtain system allows the Breslin Center to convert the main arena floor into an intimate setting for a multitude of functions. Staff can also provide you with information to coordinate catering, decorating, or any other special requirements. Learn more about the space here.
If you are interested in booking a space in the Breslin Center, please contact Breslin Center Operations and Event Manager Ryan Curtis at 517-432-1989 or email@example.com.